Sourced some exotic plants and rescaped my tank

>> Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ultimately got some exotic plants........


Sourced from KA friends Avik and Abhirup. They were kind to share their stuff they ordered Rocky.

Now I had to change my scape. What I noticed, due to heavy growth of so many plants, many plants are not getting sufficient lights. Aponogetons are floating here and there on the surface and are growing like mad. base of the crowded plants are dirty! I have to do something...


Scape before I decided to change


Here are the plants I got........



Ammania Senegalensis



Ludwigia inclinata Var. Cuba before planting



Mayaca Fluviatilis ready for planting

I grouped the plants nicely Bacopa at one place, Ludwigia Repens on the right corner. I made the left side of the tank clean and made space for more Hemianthus Callitrichoides. Hemianthus micranthemoides were at the back I brought them in midground.

How Ludwigia inclinata looked just after planting and the relocated Hemianthus micranthemoides

Space are made for Hemianthus Callitrichoides

Ammania Senegalnesis after planting

Mayaca fluviatilis after planting


My tank has now two front sides!

My tank is now loooking much lighter. I am enjoying the changes in the new plants.

Ammania Senegalnesis was all green is rapidly changiing its color to pink. Mayaca fluviatilis though seem not very happy but have some new leaves to show its life. Ludwigia inclinata, though not dead but are still sleeping! I don't know what will happen to them!

Ammania Senegalnesis turning pink

New leaves on Mayaca fluviatilis

Still sleeping Ludwigia inclinata


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP