My new plants are getting hold

>> Saturday, September 5, 2009


Oh! It is nice to see the new leaves are coming out from Ludwigia inclinata! The original stems are still bent! but many new leaves are coming out. I have no idea what color and form they are going to take finally. Let hope for the best.


One of the finest looking plant with exotic color is Ludwigia glandulasa. This is a top view of the plant. They look much better that you can see in this photo. Just look at the next photo ...what dimension they have given to my tank!

The latest photo of my planted jungle

1 comments:

Shakuntala September 6, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

its superb...I liked your aqua world a lot..Just two days back I have brought home a small bowl and planning to have a real aqua plant in that bowl. can you please suggest an aqua plant which is easy to grow for a beginner. No one is there to guide me. So seeking your help. You can drop a mail at balanvid@gmail.com
I live near Nagerbazar at North Kolkata. From where can I get these plants. Please advice.

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP