Preparing my aquarium for a junngle - Part II

>> Sunday, July 26, 2009




Today was THE DAY for planting my first planted aquarium. Went to Galiff street to collect the plants from there. With the help of Abhirup, Avik, amd Mithun my first bunch of plants was bought.

I am so thankful to Avik, Abhirup, Jayottam, Anindya - They accompanied me at my home to help my planting.

The beautiful driftwoods were presented to me by Supriyo. Those have changed the whole look of the tank. Missed Amitava due to some of his unavoidable circumstances.

Planting going on



Get a closer look of plantation ceremony


It is time to fill the tank

Snap just after filling the tank


DiY Co2 set up

Thank you Avik this is working fine now! I made some mistake with dilution may be!


Pearling!

View of the tank from side

Final Look of the planted tank on the first day


3 comments:

Mithun July 26, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

put in more plants.. high light n low plant at start is bad..

Arpan Kar July 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Great blog Sparshada..
Really informative, especially for starters

Maverick July 25, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Really a very good blog...when did you document so much?It's really amazing anyways!

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP