Preparing my aquarium for a jungle - Part III

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

Today the second day of my planted world. Everything is going beyond my expectation. DiYCo2 is working fine. Water is crystal clear. Nice movement of is seen on the leaves; as if a soft breeze is blowing over them. The whole tank is lush green.




The few surprises was there for me when I returned from my work. All the plants are taller in length in just one day. some of them grown about 3"! See this photo and compare with previous day's picture.



The next surprise was few purple flowers! Never expected on 2nd day






This is the view of the tank on 2nd day



Another view on the second day

1 comments:

subhro September 13, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Hello
i am Subhro from Kolkata,I must say this blog contains a lot of information, well documented too Its quite a motivation for people setting up a planted tank
I too want to set up a planted aquarium,but really cant find a proper place to find all the articles that you are being used generally, can you suggest some shops or places i should look for thank u

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP