How my planted tank is in summer?

>> Friday, June 11, 2010


Kolkata is going through the severe heat spell. Without the chiller I am not able to keep the temperature below 30 degree Celsius. Room temperature is always above 34 degree Celsius, added with the humidity! Fan is not having much effect due to humidity.

Luster of the plants has gone.Looking like desert! Fishes are still there living. Though few died.

My plan is to re scape it in a new way in August 2010. Keep visiting.

But, surprisingly enough, the few tanks at roof top is doing extremely well! Plants are growing fabulously with different color flowers in almost all of the aquatic plant. I am posting here a glimpse of the roof top planted tank with a Yellow Lily. I was waiting for this Lily for long time.

4 comments:

mzoshi March 29, 2012 at 4:51 AM  

Wow....so good n nice idea for setup a new planted aquarium.

mzoshi March 29, 2012 at 5:11 AM  

Nice...plz tell me where is available d humus n humus plus in india

mzoshi April 25, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

Hi Sparsh,
Pl tell me Humus n Humuplus where is available in India.

Sparsha April 26, 2012 at 2:08 AM  

Hi MZOSHI, I got the humus from a aquarium store at Beckbagan Kolkata. From where r u?

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP