Experience of 2nd planted set up

>> Friday, November 19, 2010



My planted aquarium today is 10 days old. 
I am dosing pressurized Co2, macro and micro since day one, which I did not in previous year.
This year I am dosing Gluteraldehyde 2.5% @ 1 ml per gallon from the day 1. This is also ne addition this year.
For the first for weeks changing 60% water every 3rd or 4th day like last year.

Almost all the plans except Rotala and Java moss I got from a roof top earthen tank.
The other  plants are:
Giant Hygrophilla
Bacopa
Ludwigia Repens
Ammania Senegalnesis
Star Grass
Tennulus

Observation:
i.  Crystal clear water.
ii  No sign of any Algae or Diatom, which were present there by this time.
iii.No snails.

4 comments:

akash May 26, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

can you help me out ...i want to set up a planted aquarium

akash May 26, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

i want to set up a planted aquarium..

pritam June 22, 2014 at 1:50 PM  

how are u dealing with indian climate???nd wat about ur 2nd attempt, is it working?

kapil grover July 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM  

this can help me alot to set up my aquarium

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP